My household decided to try a spending freeze for the first 21 days of March. They say one can break a habit in 3 weeks. It has been one day shy of 2 weeks and we are doing pretty well. I did cheat and go out to breakfast with my daughter once. oops.
Meanwhile, spending does not equal shopping if I don’t buy anything, right? I spent the evening on etsy! Above are my favorites. Which should I get on March 22?
1. Trio Atomic Necklace from iadornu. I love the cinderblock bookshelf reference!
2. Washington State Tourist Print from dpsullivan. He has so many great things on his site.
3. Sasquatch/Big Foot Pillow from pixalknit. Who doesn’t want Big Foot on their couch?
4. Lily of the Valley Woolen Bowl from chetanddot. I love lily of the valley and I love wool!
5. The Green Beyond from kikiandpolly. This is a print from one of my favorite artists, Lisa Golightly.
6. Retro Orange Felt Pillow from StudioTree. Some fun all wrapped up in a pillow.