I seem to come up with tattoo designs that are impossible to tattoo. I love my tattoos but some are a compromise as the original designs were rejected by many tattoo artists. This weekend I decided to use one for making a little table a lot more fun. Now I know why tattoo artists didn’t want to tattoo the design. It took a long time. But it looks great!!
I began in the daylight and only was half finished by nightfall on the first day.Two days later I was finished and am pretty happy with how it turned out.
Here it is in place looking fabulous. My mom will be glad I put the design on a piece of furniture instead of my body. Ha!
My household decided to try a spending freeze for the first 21 days of March. They say one can break a habit in 3 weeks. It has been one day shy of 2 weeks and we are doing pretty well. I did cheat and go out to breakfast with my daughter once. oops.
Meanwhile, spending does not equal shopping if I don’t buy anything, right? I spent the evening on etsy! Above are my favorites. Which should I get on March 22?
1. Trio Atomic Necklace from iadornu. I love the cinderblock bookshelf reference!
2. Washington State Tourist Print from dpsullivan. He has so many great things on his site.
3. Sasquatch/Big Foot Pillow from pixalknit. Who doesn’t want Big Foot on their couch?
4. Lily of the Valley Woolen Bowl from chetanddot. I love lily of the valley and I love wool!
5. The Green Beyond from kikiandpolly. This is a print from one of my favorite artists, Lisa Golightly.
6. Retro Orange Felt Pillow from StudioTree. Some fun all wrapped up in a pillow.